About Me

My photo
taginambur,kota belud, Sabah, Malaysia
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

Wednesday 4 May 2011

stress out!!!!

exam is just around the corner...this week is a study week given to us before the osce and theory exam..however i felt so boring !!!!!i just cant concentrate on my study!!!!maybe im facing with exam stress!!now i felt wanna hang out with my friends wanna release my tension!!!!!omg omg what should i do???i miss d old me ..who always happy....

2 comments:

  1. dun b stressed kijap suda ko graduate and kerja hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hope so .....reallyhoping that im going to train out well....

    ReplyDelete