About Me

My photo
taginambur,kota belud, Sabah, Malaysia
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

Thursday 5 May 2011

holiday at my hometown " Taginambur Kota Belud "



holiday!!!!!!i cant wait for holiday....its been half a year i was at sandakan...i miss kk and kb ( my church ) so much....i miss my family ,miss my friends and of coz i miss my gaman.....hehe :)what im going to do during my holiday...fyi,we only have 2 weeks of holiday because we all have to do our vocational posting....gosh!!!2 weeks is just a short period for me..where is my 1 month holiday????act being in year 3 sem 1 student nurse..we all have to sacrifice many things and things probably is our "golden time"...our madam said dat" u all gonna be a staffnurse sooner so u all have to trained out as a good staffnurse,dont argue to much with us abour your holiday because next year u all wont be here anymore ( here means at college of nursing sandakan )...wow....i cant imagine that im going to work soon....am i able to work???am i able to play the role as a responsible staffnurse...hope i will train out as a good staffnurse as my madam......

anyway i just miss my holiday madam...i miss my hometown so much.........counting days: got another 3 more weeks before going home....:)

2 comments: